Conrad Johnson Act 2 or Act 2.2

Curious whether making any of the following changes will improve the sound (eg dynamics) of the preamp.
1. Removing the 2 rubber tube damper on the 6N30P tube
2. Replacing the rubber tube damper with other brand eg Herbie's audio lab tube damper?
3. Replacing the 4 x6N30P tube? Any NOS replacement?

Recently I compared the preamp with a Diva audio M7 preamp (cost 15% of Act 2.2) and to my surprise it sounded more dynamic even though the soundstage shrink slightly. To be fair I spend only 2 hours testing it and as such not conclusive. Using the following gears : TW acustic raven ac, Shroeder 2fw tonearm, JA MC1B, CJ Act 2.2, CJ 350, Ensemble fonobrio phonostage with MIT V1.1 interconnect. PC Transparent PLMM, Transparent Opus MM speaker cable, Qi cone as footers

Happy Listening. TQ in advance
128x128audioblazer
Audioblazer - are you using any power conditioning? The ACT should not run through any power products or it will sound somewhat restrained and flat dynamically.
owl, I did run the preamp, phono, turntable powersupply thru the Exact EP15A conditioner. My CJ350 is plugged to the wall direct . Didn't have the opportunity to run it thru the wall otherws I may have to use an adapter to my british wall socket which I think will degrade the sound. TQ for yr suggestion. Happy listening
I thought that the dynamic compression of my audio system was due to the CJ Act 2.2. However when I replaced the PLMM with network power cord with PLMM without network, my sound system dynamics certainly improved. So for CJ 350 owner I suggest to use power cord with cautions especially the network type power cord. Anybody out there with such experience? Any intend to use Kubala Sosna Emotion PC on the CJ350 when I get it from my dealer. Happy listening