Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
Stehno: I'll answer your questions when you start answering mine. This is straight and simple: You're a dealer with a vested interest.

I told you that I use Audio Magic line conditioning and a dedicated 20-amp outlet. Also, please show me the white papers or other proof about my cables introducing time smear while the ones you sell don't. Your system is more fundamentally flawed than mine. I'm surprised you haven't already mentioned some of the line conditioners you sell. You must have done that a dozen times in other posts over the last few years.

Good luck with your business on the side. It's a great way to pay for this hobby, isn't it?

>>cut the guy (or girl) some slack!<<
>>I wouldn't name names either.<<

Actually, the $21K amp(s) must be revealed for any reader to take his (or her) posts seriously.

A comparison is not credible and/or valid without the identity of each product.
OK guys/girls, I can understand Audiooracle's shiness. No prob. If someone can tell me the URL of his business, I'll scout out the $21K poor old dame and will post her most probable identity here.
A little sleuthing leads me to believe Audioracle may be Audiodoctor of New Jersey. He carries a lot of lines.
Drubin: You might be right. It sure looks likely. I notice the Audiodoctor doesn't say who he is -- or introduce members of his team. It could be because there is no team. It could be because it's just plain old Mr. Audiooracle talking about "we" and "our approach." I think it's time to come clean, Mr. Audiooracle.