Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
The new Krell Vanguard is world class for $4500...$1500 optional digital board for those who need streaming capabilities.
Never heard a Krell. Always stayed away because I was told they are dry, bright and hard sounding. The Vanguard looks like a good product though.

I recently swapped an ARC Phono 6 , LS27 and Ref 150 for a Gryphon Diablo . Part of this was because I was driven by a desire to simplify my system and also because I had been told by others that the Diablo and the Wilson Audio Sashas were a synergistic combo . Although the Diablo doesn't have that ' tube magic ' , it is a very neutral sounding amp , with perhaps a slight lift in the lower bass which gives the Sashas a tad extra warmth in the lower registers .Also , the onboard phono module is fully balanced and very quiet . I am using High Fidelity CT1E interconnects and speaker cables , its a very clean and neautral sounds with more micro detail than the ARC combo , although this could be also due to simultaneously upgrading the speaker cables . Plus I got to sell about $3000 worth of surplus interconnects and power cables , but , but , I miss the magic of owning tubes , one day when I get the money I will probably buy a ref 75 SE and LS17 Se to use in a second system . The Gryphon has some handy functions such as custom naming each input plus the ability to set a maximum usable volume level , I'm actually quite happy with a level of 30 out of a max of 50 . Beware the Gryphon has annoying plastic surrounds on the speaker binding posts that require most spades to be filed down but I opted for bananas , also easier and less fiddly to fit .
I loved the sound of my Krell kav300 il but it broke 4 times in 5 years so I replaced it with an Anthem 225. I found the Krell more musical but the Anthem is still breaking in and the demo I brought home sounded powerful and alive.