Krell Service

Love to hear turn around times you have recently experienced at the Krell factory service dept.
128x128hiend2
I had a Krell KSA Amp fixed by Krell a few years back.
It came back in about a month and half.

However, they charged me quite a bit ($400) + shipping for a new box stapped to a pallet, and didnt return the original box.
It was just a basic box, with no markings.
The total bill was half box , pallet, and shipping the other half repair costs.
It only takes a minute or so for an email or phone call.

In a big company such as Krell, no excuse is acceptable for not responding within 24 hours.

Shame on them.
Had my Krell KAV-250a in for repair since the left output blew. Took them one week from the time I dropped it off to the local store to the time it was back again for me to pick up. So turnaround time was very good.

Not only did they repair the amp, but they also upgraded the output board (heard the difference from before and after, but have no clue what they actually did...). That is excellent customer service!
looks like my KPS 20i will be ready in a few days.
It's unfortunate that someone has to ruffle some feathers to get something done at krell these days.
the latest i've heard is that future turn-around time is up to 8-10 weeks.It use to be 2-3 weeks.
Hey Dan hire some techs or make the new stuff a little better so your service dept. is not so bogged down.
My thanks to Steve at krell though as he gets things done right.