Best integrated for rock music under $1,500?

I'm currently seeking the best integrated amp for playing rock music that I can find for under $1,500 (although I'd really like to find something under $1,000, if at all possible!). The speakers I will be using will likely be PSBs - either the B25 or the M2. The "rock" in question is mostly late '60s/early '70s (e.g. Hendrix, Cream, Byrds, CSNY, Zeppelin, etc.), although I must say I also play some Jazz, Country and Classical as well! In any case, I want an amp that will keep up well with fast-paced stuff and give it some air, vitality and detail in the process.

From everything I've read online so far, I'm considering a Musical Fidelity 3.2 or a Creek 5350SE, although I'm also tempted to go low-budget with the NAD c 352. What do you all think?
suicaine
The Bryston B-60 is fast and features a high quality build...about $1,100 on the 'Gon. If you are into tubes, the vintage Scotts are hard to be and a 222 or 299 goes between $400-$600.
Am I missing something here. I always considered makes like Sansui, Pioneer, JVC in a rather low fi league. Is there a sansui line that is a bit higher in terms of sound quality? You can get a nice DK Design Mk2 for $1500 used that should blow away any Sansui, or NAD unit. I heard one on Rock music and feel that it is a great fit. Nice, punchy clean sound...
I thought that current (or at least more recent) integrated amps would be better than stuff from the '80s or '90s, simply because I'm assuming that the technology going into them is constantly improving as the years go by. However, am I wrong in this assumption?
I always had the impression Sansui is low-end stuff and am not aware if they manufacture gears that cater for mid-end. I believe Sony, Pioneer and JVC amps are even better sounding than the Sansui. NAD is a higher step-up from all these mass-market amps.
I recently followed an auction for a circa 1977 BA 3000 Sansui power amp. not the integrated. It fetched over $3,000. Sansui was a premium brand it was more High End sounding before High End became a phrase. I have to tell you that their old tuners are still considered amongst the best ever made and are compared with modern tuners on a regular basis on the tuner info site. Beyond which one of my amps is an integrated tube amp vintage 2003. The circuit is the "Mullard Long Tail" which was developed in 1922. This is not a replica it's just a new version of that circuit . Anyway shell out $200 for an AU 717 and see. I ask you this do you think a 25 year old KSA 200 pure class A Krell is a bad amp?