Whose got best class D at this point?

Bel Canto,PS Audio,Redwine what am I missing out there for either hi-effciency speakers like the Redwine Sig 30 (great review in 6moons and sounds like it would be great with Silverlines or my German horn Odeon Tosca's) or for current hungry speakers the PS GCA250 or Bel Canto 300.Think after years of onventional SS and tubes might want to take plunge but want guidepost to best bet for the money.
Thanks
Chazz
chazzbo
Hey Tim,

Of course you are correct that you must be cautious when taking advice from folks on a manufacturers forum, like the RWA or CI forums at Audiocircle. What I was trying to say is that there is a high concentration of actual owners of those brands at that site and you may get some advance notice of units coming up for sale before the item is posted for sale, if you kinda keep an eye on the site. That's how I got my Reali-T. I would never suggest that you use a manufacturers forum as your sole method of researching a product.

Enjoy,

TIC
I can't say which is best, not having heard any other type of class D amp, but the Channel Islands D200's totally outperformed my McCormack DNA 1 RevA Gold. Haven't looked back and they have been the most satisfying amps I've ever owned in my 30 years in this hobby. Not to say I wouldn't drop them in a minute if something better I could afford came along, but I don't see them being beat any time soon.. at least for me.
My Von Schweikert VR-4JRs are driven by Bel Canto M300s and sound fantastic. No interference with radio, plenty of clean power, affordable. I had no dealers to compare other brands, just took a chance. Underwood Wally said I could return them if I didn't like them, but I kept them.
Tracer,

Thanks for the link. That should prove to be an interesting shootout.

TIC