Considering doing Chinese

I have listened to Melody and have owned Shanling, but have not heard Audiospace. Any thoughts or experence with Audiospace equipment.
dsremer
See the San Francisco Chronicle 02-19-07 article about the rising quality of Chinese hi fi. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/19/BUGQ8O5EPN1.DTL&hw=chinese+audio&sn=001&sc=1000

FYI, I have Antique Sound Lab Hurricanes because of the price and sound quality. The world has always liked people who make "better mouse traps". I know audiophiles will buy equipment made anywhere in the world as long as it is well built and well priced. Good luck in your research as you would any audio product.
I know audiophiles will buy equipment made anywhere in the world as long as it is well built and well priced.
Jwong

Not exactly Jwong. Many will not support the Communist regime in China for political reasons. Here is a recent link that may give you a different perspective.

John
I always used North American Electronics(Sonic Frontiers Aragon,Krell,Classe,BAT & CJ to name a few.My system is now composed entirely of Consonance equipment(Cyber 80 amps,Cyber 50 preamp,and Forbidden City Turandot CD player).I do use a Sony SACD changer as a dedicated SACD source and a VPI Scoutmaster for vinyl.I've owned and auditioned other Chinese equipment from Music Hall,Consonance,Von Schweikert,and Raysonic to name a few.Originally I looked at the Chinese stuff because of its price.I am now paying more for new chinese gear than the comparable good used North American components I used to buy.This is due to looks,fit & finish,dealer service and above all, sound!!!
Dsremer,
Which piece of Melody gear did you listen to and what are your impressions of this equipment? Bob
China communist? With an active stock exchange and free enterprise the Communist tag doesn't fit anymore. Totalitarian is a more accurate description.