How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big SS Amp

How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big Solid State power amplifier ? Such as a Big Threshold, Pass Labs, Krell, Levinson.

I am still not sure on using a line conditioner on my big power amps.

Thank you for your help.
Joe
joefama
speedy, if you happen to try your amp on it, could you please post follow-up. It would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
My ENTIRE system,including amp(and sub with built in amp) will be run,this way.I will report back,unless it is a MAJOR mistake,and I wind up commiting suicide!
Best!
Speedy, could you please report your findings before commiting suicide? This could save other AudiogoNer's from the risk of potential suicide. Thanks for the help. :)
I never had a good experience plugging an amp into a conditioner. However, I now have a Chang Reference conditioner, and it makes a huge improvement to plug my big Pass 250.5 into the Chang, along with all other equipment. It helped my grounding issues immensely as well.
Previously,I had no problems with a PS Audio Ultimate outlet,and the UPC-200.Other types of these products did not fare well in my set-up.If there is no current limiting,and you have good wall cabling(able to support a good load)I see little risk.Unless the conditioner is not so good,and I have been through quite a few of those types.
I do know that my coming Exact Power combo will support up to 1675 watts(for a line voltage of 120 volts)and I did have an electrician recently state my lines were very stable.Yet the Exact unit will still provide up to 1300 watts if the line is only at 95 volts.I see no problems,or I would have stayed with my three separate dedicated lines.Yet,with the combination of the EP-15A(regenerating A/C)and connecting this to the partnering "Ultra Pure" I will have the entire system run "balanced symmetrical/ultra filtered,and completely regenerated a/c"!I have looked into this subject,in great detail,and have put my money on it.I LOVE the Balanced Power units too,even though they don't regenerate.The PS Audio regenerating stuff has proven unreliable to me,and ran HOT!
The way I see it,if a really high resolution system is SO sensitive to virtually all cabling/power cords/tubes/arm damping fluid/pucks/cones/shelving supports/line conditions(my system has demonstrated all of this)etc,how could providing the purest level of a/c possible to every circuit,resistor transistor etc,NOT be a really good thing?
I got a taste of this on my front end stuff,and figure my amps will love me for it,too!
I hope,so I'm keeping the knife sharpened!!
Best!