ARC Pre + which SS amp?

I intend to pruchase an ARC tubed pre (LS 16 or 25) and was wondering which high current SS amp matches well with it. I often seen them paired with Levinson amps but was wondering if Krell, Simaudio, Pass (or others) will also have good synergy.

Thanks
AdamG
adamg
Rwwear, can you be more specific as to which Krell it is, what speakers, etc?
Plinius and ARC seem to go well together.I have run both a Ls 16 and a ref 3 with a Plinius SA 100 mark 3 ( balanced) and have been pretty happy with both.
I've got an ARC SP9 with GNSC Ref mods. I ran it with a Levinson 331 for many years but about a year ago I replaced the Levinson with a McCormack DNA-500. Whoa, what a step up! Amazing dynamics and depth of soundstage. Great match.
My LS25mk2 is very happy paired with Bel Canto ref1000's. IMO a better combination than the LS25mk2 and the VS110.
I'd recommend you try it with your Bryston for a while and see if that works for you. As an alternate, I'd try to give a listen to the ARC solid states. Some of them are quite good - D240, 100.2. You just never know what is going to sound great in your listening room. My 2c. Good luck.