Best amps for rock and heavy metal

I listen rock and metal more than 90% from Deep purple to metallica and pantera
Some dealers told me about mcintosh, krell and Levinson....
Anyone in this forum has experience with Accuphase A60 and P7000?

What's the best amps in your opinion.
Thank for reply
bomberman
it isn't just an amplifier factor as it is the speaker/amplifier combo. if you're using flimsy speakers, forget Metallica. no matter what amps you running.
To keep it simple go mcintosh.. But I agree with above you will need a rather dynamic and resonable woofer surfaced speaker to do what you really want... Again mcintosh gear has a very strong flavor to take on pantera and any other edgy rock without losing the dynamic drive and getting to raw sounding.
I was listening to Metallica and Tool last night - and my system does a great job with it. I'm using Aerial 10T's and a Levinson 336 amp.

Tool has lots of very low freq information - so you want a speaker that can go low - and you will need an amp that can deliver the current to drive it and control the woofer.
Thank Audphile1 for your comments.

Electra 1027Be are my speakers. I choose it 'cos my room is too small and it's good mate for my room.
I love rock music but also love in mid and treble sounds like utopia or electra Be lines.

I want more comment about best amps for rock its!!.
My budget is about 10-15k
Now I run electra with denon AVR (130 wpc).

Thanks
Undertow

I'm also interest in Mcintosh MC 501. It's too sexy.
However, I read some review of this amp. Bass is fullness but response is slightly slow?