SET Amps and Maggies

are there any SET amps that can run my maggie 12s?
tz7
Not a match. If you want your maggies to sing with tubes it is going to cost a small fortune for Walcotts or even old Melos tube amps. I suggest you try a good SS amp and a tube preamp. If you want something good and very inexpensive try a luxman R117 receiver (if you can find one).
Post removed 
Your original question had to do with SET amplification. SET amplification, like the Maggie sound, is very addictive. I get the chills imagining the two together. You can see from the posts that Maggies and SET are just not going to happen; at least at a volume you'll be comfortable with. Remember Wolcotts are not SET. This is what you originally asked. Not what tubes go great with Maggies, right? I used to own Maggies and they need oodles of killer watts and space too bloom. Wow, if there were 200 wpc SET. The Maggies wouldn't be the only speakers singing a sweet tune...warren
I own AES six pacs...are there any tubes that would get me closer to the SET sound? which assume is more palpable, lush, organic etc.
Take a look at this page and you may get some ideas:(http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html)