Best SS amps with sound similar to tube amps

There are some SS or hybrid amps that sounds similar to the tube amps, cost not object, and power equal or more than 100W. Thanks
emigene
Any good Mosfet amp will get close. How about a B&K ST140 the original version. Dirt cheap.
Post removed 
Try listening to a Rowland model 8 with the choke supply if you can. IMHO it is the closest to tubes without the worry of where in the life of the tube you are and no concern with heat warming up your room in the summer.( Or winter here in S.Calif...:0)
The Lavardin IT or IS reference, or as Cenline says, Karan. They are respectively the only 2 SS designs 2 UK Tube amp distributors I know of, will stock. The only brand with the clarity and speed of good modern tube designs. I use the Lavardin and would love to swap it for a karan K180, if I could only find one 2nd hand. I don't think the Karan is better, just a few more Watts for my new speakers.
Conrad Johnson Premier 350. This company won't produce a solid state amp until it sounds tube-like. Absolute agreement with Czbbcl on this.