AHs anyone heard the new Ayre MX-R mono blocs?

I have always liked the sound of Ayre gear and expect great things from them with their new MX-R mono block amps. Has anyone heard them? How do they compare to other amps in same price range? WHAT is the price of these?

Thanks.
denf
When you get them Tom, can we all come over for a listen? You'll be recovering from your surgery, we'll bring chicken soup.
Hey everyone, I've got a bit of egg on my face. It looks like both Teajay and I were part right about the pricing. The MX-Rs do retail for $16,500 in the standard "silver" finish, but adding the black finish adds $250 per chassis -- for a total of $17,000 retail in black. I hope my efforts to eliminate confusion are now complete. In any event, and as I mentioned above, what is a few hundred dollars between friends?
I have been living with 3 mono blocks for about 3 months...they are wonderful...in direct comparison with V6ex...wonderful increase in micro dynamics...lower noise floor....wonderful sense of dynamic/timber rightness...I find them an improvement over my past stuff
...odd - I have 5A's hooked up to Ayre K1xe, and V1xe, and didn't hear any difference with the monoblox. ...odd