What new amp for my Merlins

I asked this question about 6mo ago. A lot of you told me to get the X upgrade first, I did and what a great improvement. So now I ask the same question again.
jaydiane
Post removed 
Bhoage
I actually like it pitch black to the point where I can't see anything. I can't listen with my eyes closed(day or night), so a dark room serves as a substitute.
Spencer,
I have talked to Bobby quit a few times and ofcourse when I was I was there. At the top of his list, #1 is Joule, then in any order you will hear Berning, CAT, Atma-Sphere etc.
The only one he is running in the shop is the one he is inporting(do not remember the name).
I want to thank all of you that have responded. The one thing that is holding me back on the Joule is the heat down here in central Florida. In another thread I mentioned heat, he said open a window. Today that would be letting in 90 degree, humid heat.
Thanks again, Jay
If heat is an issue, the Berning is the way to go. It runs cool, takes up little room, and tubes last much longer than almost all other tube gear.
Berning gear also holds its value nicely, so you won't have a lot of risk if you decide to move in a different direction later. Cheers,
Spencer