Mccormack DNA125 or Belles 150A Hot Rod

I'm in the market for a new amp and trying to decide which one would give me the best sound and value. I'm unable to audition either. My pre is a VTL 2.5 and speakers are Infinity Kappa 8.1 (89db).
Thanks for any input.
mfb33

Thanks everyone for your responses. I guess either amp in it's price range is a good deal.
I have stock DNA-125 which I enjoy very much. I really appreciate Zaikesman's assessment which I too feel is right on. For those of us who don't need excessive power and don't have a mega ton audio budget (and we are legion) but do want an amp that can deliver punch, dynamics and music; I think the 125 is a fine amp. There may be a few sins of ommission but few of commission. I feel no need to rush out and buy anything different. Like much in audio it takes a lot of bucks to get another 2 to 3% of the music. I can live happily with where I am (at least until I save up enough for Steve's upgrades, LOL).
Hoopster, you should hear what the DNA-125 Silver with Plitron transformer sounds like. It's a totally different amp, even after just the Silver SMc revision. I think it is more than 3% improvement over the stock amp, which is an achievement all by itself.
Agree with Audphile1 about the 'percentage improvement' judgement, subjective as that assessment may be. A/B-ing the DNA-125 directly against the DNA-500 (both stock) makes the 125 sound quite a bit less accomplished for the comparison than it actually seems just listening to music long-term. The 500 is about 4X more expensive, and by 'audiophile math' reckoning the degree of improvement does sound comensurate.
You seem to have hit the topic upon it's pointed little head. Sometimes the bottom line depends upon the depth of the green valley we sit on. A quick glance at the McCormack amps for sale (here on Agon) shows a 4 to 1 or even 5 to 1 ratio (between the 125 and 500). I guess when you have the need for 4 or 5 real good amps and just can't miss another meal (or payment on your beemer), the 125 would just "have" to do. Lets see now, where did I put those Apogee Full Ranges ?
It all just boils down to ones tastes and budget (usually not in that order). I like McCormack equipment. I am now on my THIRD TLC (although my first was a "new" Mod Squad Line Drive). Today I am anxiously awaiting a Philips CDM 12.1 for my older, inoperable McCormack SST-1 Transport. I hope that it works. I hate to see the thing go.

Back to the thread, I think that if money is an issue, and the only choice is between the Belles and McCormack, I would pick the McCormack. The Belles has its strenghs, but the McCormack always leans on the side of music. It is the "pace" and finite quickness that shows through with the McCormacks. It's the little things (the McCormacks have) that make musicical nuances an individual fraction of the art as whole. I have always found that in McCormack equipment. I found it in Belles as well, but not to the degree that the Mac's have it.
Just my 2 cents.

Tubby