Just ordered my Supratek Chenin Preamp

Ordered it in Piano Black with chrome, remote control and HT bypass options. Now comes the hard part - waiting for it to be built and shipped! Hope the time passes quickly...
ait
I am wondering why people are buying Supratek pre-amps but you never hear anyone ever talking about Supratek amps. Why is that?

Have you seen the "Preamp of the Century" thread? Quite a bit of "talking" there. Try searching the forums. I think you'll find that quite a lot of people are talking about the Supratek. Owners tend to be rather enthusiastic about them, with good reason.
Slipknot: How's that Walker Beast, is it making music for you?

Baddabob: CJ Premier 11a on Panels/Hafler DH500 on bass, Speakers are Martin Logan ReQuests.

I recently purchased Slyvania 6SN7 GTB Chrome Tops and they are a superb tube. Have rolled some Ken Rad and RCA's in the phono section and subjectively a very small gain, but the Slyvania's seem to smooth out digitatis and made the cost worth it in the line stage.

Have Fun.
Steelhead-
Thanks for asking. It has to be one of the most eye and ear opening components in existance. I have removed digital playback from my setup altogether. My Wolcott amps have been at the factory being worked on for the last several weeks (hope to have them back next week), so i have not been listening. I have taken the opportunity to do a little work on the lighting in the room, but am getting anxious to get things back up and running. Walking into the room and seeing that polished black and brass turntable sitting there is making me crazy. Prior to shipping the amps out, I had been listening to LPs I had not heard in years.