Here's a "must have" for you female vocalists fans

My daughter brought home a CD by an artist named Norah Jones on Capitol Records called "Come away with me". This is a definite addition to your CD collection.This young attractive woman has a very seductive and sensual voice. The production is very well done,with close-miking on Norah's voice and piano.I think this lady will be much appreciated by the Diana Krall fans.I'm not comparing the two as each has her own unique style.I would like to hear what you all think about her.The title cut"Come away with me" is especially lovely.
sherod
Her voice is great...music is good to fair...but overall...much worse out there on TOP 40....
Ben_Campbell- A little further trivia, she has spent only a half hour of her life in her father's presence(not all at the same time). So as you may or may not have guessed they're real close :)
Sherod. She sounds very good on cd but the lp is fantastic!
200 gram lp on Blue Note/Classic Records. Available @
www.acousticsounds.com
Enjoy.
I should have checked the old threads. There is plenty to be said about her.No wonder the old timers on the threads have laid back for awhile.Seems there's nothing new under the sun.Oh well, at least some interesting trivia was added. Thanks.