HELP I need Speaker Recommendation? w/set up

"Newbi Here" Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with some speaker recommendations, and the set up situation. I would prefer to mount speakers on the wall, but if it is going to jeopardize the sound, and not get the most out of my equipment, I would rather stay with speakers (on stand). I am setting up a Hair Studio, so with that in mind, thinking about foot traffic and aesthetics of the place. Just trying to bring me and my clients the most pleasant sound possible, and trying to go about it in the best and smartest way i can (on a small budget). The Pre-Amp i am using is an Adcom GFP 565 with Two Rotel RB 980BX, I am also using Transparent Interconnects and thinking about going with Transparent inwall Cable. The Space will be about 800 to 1200 sq ft.
I THANK YOU ALL ahead of time for Recommendations and Feedback and also your help on this situation!
Stay Well, and Good Listening!
think1james.
think1james
I posted this in your other thread:

I'm impressed that you have such nice equipment in a hair salon. I'm sure your clients will appreciate having nice music while getting their heads mowed. Heheh.

NHTs are always a good bet in my view. I'm still using little 11 year old NHT SuperZeros and like them a lot. Another speaker I'd consider is the Anthony Gallo Micro. I know, it sounds like they were grown on a vineyard. But have a look:

http://www.anthonygallo.co.uk/micro/nucleus-micro.php

Good luck!
I agree with Markphd. I understand listening to music all day while dealing with customers. Stereo imaging can be a problem. You end up listening to 1/2 the music a lot. I personally like in ceilings to help avoid this. You can even get nice in wall/ceiling speakers with dual voice coils and dual tweeters. The niles aren't cheap but work great. The other option is to buy a 2 pair of 4 pair speaker selector and put speakers everywhere. This avoids bad spots and sounds pretty good. You just lose the soundstage/imaging.
B&W is always a safe recom mendation to start building a nice system without sacrifying a lot of cash. Their product line is quite large and some model may surely fit within your needs.

Fernando
Hello Gentlemen, think1james here again. just wanted to say thanks again for all of your great suggestions. I will be heading out tomorrow to audition some Mirage and some Polk, since they are near by dealers. Quick question Gentlemen, If i deside on one of these speakers, should i still go with some Transparent inwall cable or woud that be a wast of money. I just want to make sure i am getting the best out off my equipment, so if i have to go up a notch or two with the speakers and cable i do not mind. The other concern of mine is that the spaces i am looking at are very open, with high ceilings.
Thanks.
I read in a white paper (by whom? when? where? sorry, I forget) that the best place for speakers is hung on a wall anyway, due to vertical blah blah blah ... ummm, beer ...
Anyway, don't discount hanging them on the wall. They may actually sound better!