Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Gammajo,
Very lovely home you're selling. I know its a tough market, but hopefully you'll sell it soon. Where are you moving to? As I recall, you were moving cross country.
Yes - going from North Carolina to Ashland Oregon. Thanks for the compliment and yes, here nothing is selling over 300K. We are mainly fed by the Florida market and they can't sell. It will be interesting.
I'm late chiming in due to travels.

Still have the TP 2.0n (Amperex PQ White Labels), and still lovin' it.

Victor - I did something a bit different for downloaded music. I've ripped my collection to Apple Lossless, stored on an external disk hanging off an Airport Base Station wireless router. I hook my MacBook Pro via USB to a HagUSB device, then feed that into the digital input on my Resolution Audio Opus 21 CDP, utilizing the DAC internal to the Opus. It works well and is easy to set up any time I want to use it. Perhaps not the greatest fidelity, but "Party Shuffle" makes up for it when I'm out on the deck.

Rob

Rob, within the next 45 days, Audio Horizons will make an announcement about how to rip and play CD's similar to the way you are, but in a way that not only does not degrade the fidelity, it actually enhances it.

Keep an eye peeled for my post in about 30-45 days.

Victor
Victor -

Wow! That would be great, as I already appreciate the sound, though I do observe a difference from Redbook playback. (I needed to do this setup on a budget.)

Can't wait!
Rob