Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Thanks, all. I highly doubt that mine are oak or stained oak. The grain just doesn't look quite right for oak.

Sherod... you may want to do what I did for the volume control. Just take some titanium white acrylic paint and the smallest bristle brush you can find, or a toothpick. Dot a small bit of the white paint into the recessed dot on the volume knob and carefully wipe away any extra. The dot is bright enough to see even in the dim light that I usually listen by.

Markwatkiss... just guessing, but do you have a silver faceplate for the TP 2.0? My guess is that the darker colored knobs are for the black faceplate, the honey oak or lighter knobs are for the silver faceplate.

Rob
Post removed 
I heard from Victor (I am shameless about bothering him) that the knobs are an Asian hardwood. He is checking to see with Joseph to see what variety.

TVAD That is the same quote I got at $1,250 a matched quad from that vendor. I sent a quad of cca's from a different source to Victor for his evaluation against his wonderful ones. From this source they are about $650 a quad for early sixties. Will let everyone know the results.
I am in Vegas the next 5 days - wish me luck, Daddy needs a new pair of monoamps!
Hey Joe! Let us know how the Vegas trip went. Have fun and I hope you find some monoblocks that will sing to your heart.