Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Bill - Thanks for taking the time to write detailed thoughts. I'm headed to Vegas tommorrow and when I return in a week my AH preamp should be fully broken in. Then I will post my impressions.
Joe
Post removed 
Bill,

So you say there is a remote for $300 then? It is not on mentioned in their pricelist or on their website. I've emailed Victor but haven't heard back from him. I guess I'll try again, or just, gasp, call them. By fully loaded you have the 2.0nB with gold pinned Siemens then?
Victor is usually very quick to respond to emails. He might be travelling. I'm sure that you'll hear from him soon. There are times that he travels and sometimes might take a day or so before he gets back with you, but he will because he's very considerate and concerned. By the way, I'm in agreement with Grannyring as to the sheer musicality and naturalness of the preamp. I only have the 2.0n, but I'm very content with the preamp.
Bill,
Thank you. I always wondering how the TP2.0 compares to CJ 17LS2 or to CJ 16LS. I am glad to choice the TP2.0.