300B SET Tube Amp recommendations anyone??

Hello.

I am in the market for a used 300B "push-pull" SET monoblock amps and my budget is around $3000. I have short speaker cables and would like to keep them so single chassis stereo amp recommendations are not needed.

My Coincidents are 92db efficiency and would like at least 15 watts for each amp. I've been out of the amp loop for a while and would like to hear you top picks. I'm not a huge detail kind of guy, however, I do thrive on solid, tight bass and smooth mids. My music preferences are vocals, instrumental and rock (all vinyl).

Thanks for your recommendations.
dogpile
Twinaudiovideo, are these paralleled 300Bs? Do you know anything more about them. As you say, they look good and are cheap.
Tbg, yes it is paralleled 300B. It is beautiful piece and very excellent sounding amp. At last the wives... will like it.
Singled Ended 300B PowerAmp are common in many manufacturers with excellent performance. outputpower
12-15 watts usually.

Push-pull 300B's numerous Manufactgurers had failure
as theirs usually loose the vocal clarity and sweetness
as single end items ( more easily built, I supposed).

I had searched for years, whilst still using single-ended
until I met Canary Auidio, CA303 signature ed., (they have the new CA330 now,) if you upgrade the rectifier tubes, 6SN7's etc.
performance will be even further amazingly good.

Their Dual Mono Block Tube_PRE-amp's are very good too.
Mono-Block's plus separate L/R Power supplies in 4
chassis /set. place 1 x nice 12AX7 on each side instaed of
factory-supplied "sovltek". you will not be disappointed.