What is the lifespan of a good SS Amp

Consider to go for a used SS Amp.
Around 4-5 years old.
Wonder how long one good SS Amp lasts.
I know that some 20 yo tube amps cost more than their
original retail price and they may last for centuries
(just need tube change)
but wonder how it is with the SS.
If I go for 4-5 yo SS Amp will I be able to enjoy it for a long years or after another few years it will start giving me problems.

Thanks for your help.

kdbg00
With proper maintenance a solid state amp's life is essentially unlimited too. While it's true transistors wear out and capacitors can go bad, these things can be replaced in a solid state amp just as parts may be replaced in a tube amp.

I had some custom Quad current dumping (transistor) amps that were modified by Steve McCormack (McCormack audio) and they were wonderful for driving subs. After years of use I ordered all new Motorola output devices and replaced them myself.

The results were instant and very gratifying. Like new performance again and actually not all that much expenses to put it back right.
A well made solid state amp should last at least 15 to 20 years. A 4 or 5 year old solid state amp should last you at least another 10 years. I recently had two capacitors replaced on my Acoustic Research Amp, which I bought new in 1969(!!). Actually, the amp developed audible problems late last year, but I didn't get around to taking it in until last month. (Perhaps it lasted such a long time because I have been playing more my newer equipment for the past few decades.)