Rowland "house sound"?

I am interesting in purchasing a Rowland model 3 to replace my BAT VK-60. I have never heard the amp but have heard good things about Rowland in general. I am wondering how they will sound with my VSA VR4jr's playing clasic rock.
fishwater
I have not heard the VK-55 so I can't comment. As I listened to my VK-60 for the last time today with it's new owner I realized that it will be a little more difficult to recreate what I had but the challenge is half the fun.
I forgot to mention that I heard a Model 112 I believe it is 2 yrs ago. Nice amp but sounded a bit dry to me. A friend of mine was using one and ended up getting rid of it and went back to his 300B. He made the comment of un-involving or no soul. I sure liked the preamp :)
I have to agree on the "house sound" issue here stated (very interesting thread by the way).

Of all the Rowlands I have had (not including the new line which I am unfamiliar) I would rate the Model 2 as the best option (price/performance), the only Solid State i ended up liking more are Gryphon amps, some integrateds are out there at "decent" pricing.
As a follow up, my BAT is now gone. I have a friend who loaned me a one-off ice based amp he purchased here recently as well as symphonies plus pre-amp. I must say the combo is pretty nice for the money. I am enjoying the bass but it is missing that sweet midrange I had with the BAT. If I could find a digital amp (or solid state for that matter) that give me the musicality & presence of the BAT with the dynamics of the ice-based amp I would be in heaven. The problem with that is if it has been produced none of us has found it yet :)

So, I am looking at some of the digital designs because I often hear how (somehow) they are "similar" to tubes without the rolled off lower frequencies. I am looking for something musical with a sweet midrange & very dynamic.
Can anyone tell me which Jeff Rowland model is the warmest and sweetest sounding of his line up. Many have said the model 10 fits the sound I am looking for but I would like to get more opinions on this.

When I mean warm and sweet sounding I mean comparitively to other SS amps and not tube amps. Thanks.