Any Boulder pre/power amp users here?

Soon I'll get a Boulder pre/power combo and wonder what the Boulder owners use for the IC's. My dealer said Boulder specifically recommends to use its own cables, which are somehow very cheap compared to their amps. I have no idea what these cables are and wonder if these cables are as good as other high-end cables which we know.

So, I'd like to know if anybody tried any Boulder IC's from CD/DAC to the preamp and pre to power and compared them to other cables.

Also what would you use as speaker cable from Boulder poweramp to Wilson Audio Maxx2?

Thanks
muratc
Rick. Looking foreward to your forthcoming 865 integrated and hopefully a matching series 800 CD/DVD-player.
Hi Frank -

The 865 will be debuting at the CEDIA Expo on September 13th if all goes well. We've been working our tails off trying to get it finished and ready, and the last details of metalwork have pretty much been finalized. The internal circuit boards are almost finished, and we expect to be able to listen to one shortly....
B'older' & B'oUlder'....Cables... Boulder the electronics are spelled with a 'U', Bolder Cables does exist.. Bolders Digital Cable is excellent and a giant killer, however I have not tried the interconnects or speaker cables.
rich: thanks for the info. I just bought a pair of 865 monos to replace my Ayre V-1xe and I must say: I´m pretty amazed (a very good match with my Avalon speakers and my Audio Aero cd-player). Well done!