Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
inperinovations, it is an applied science and as such uses the discovered laws of more basic research.

Also, of course, when you get to a larger scale, such as planets and stars, really heavier objects will fall toward each other more rapidly given their combined gravitational attractions.
As I said, the CLC is a time travel device. Line, you are right that time is an illusion of the brain.
"Also, of course, when you get to a larger scale, such as planets and stars, really heavier objects will fall toward each other more rapidly given their combined gravitational attractions"

Game, set, match, Pabelson! Tbg: Please, tell us you don't really...Aw hell, I'm joining you under the bridge Newbee, I need to catch my breath from ROTFLMAO -- at least you're right, this thread is gettin' good again...
I know some blond's that have an "illusion" of a brain.

Two blonds walk into a building. You would think the second one would have noticed.