Which Lamm should I add to the flock?

I have a Classe' 301 amp, an Audio Aero Capitale C.D player which I use as the pre, and Piega P10 speakers. The Classe' had lemoned on me again, to the shop for the last time. I heard Tenor 75wp with this same setup, and it was beautiful. I am leaning toward the Lamm's, but this is where my ignorance shows. The ML2's or the ML1.1's? This is a major purchase for me (hopefully the last for years to come with amps), someday to replace the p10's. Thanks for any help and suggestions.
sonrisa
Dmurfet,

FYI: My buddy used to have his M2.1s in cabinets as you have proposed.
The cabinet got very, very warm, but he said he never had any problems with them overheating, so assuming you have really good ventilation, I think it would be okay.
However, the idea of adding a silent fan makes sense to me.

(Personally, I have mine on amp stands next to my speakers, so I can shorten the speaker cable lengths.)
I had mine in a cabinet. There was no overheating but I have a bunch of collectable tuners in it so I decided the heat was not a good thing for them. I do not know if I notice any difference in sound moving them out. Almost everyone I know that owns Lamms, uses Silent Running Audio amp stands. I just ordered a pair and they will be here in a week. I think you will be fine leaving them in the cabinet. I am really interested in what you think of the sound. I was immediately blown away.