Herbie's Hal-O tube dampener's on Calypso?

Looking for input from people using these on their pre's.

I know they're inexpensive, just don't wanna waste my money if they don't make any positive improvements.

Gain stage, output stage or both?

Unit sits on Aurios Pro's with 5/8" tungsten carbide balls.

Thanks...
perfectionist
I beleive they offer some sort of trial period for these with money back policy. They are inexpensive even compared to some other less effective tweaks. I use them on all of the 6922 tubes in my ARC LS-15 pre and like the results. What they did in my system(at least that's what I heard) was the improvement in the separation of instruments in the soundstage. Making things a little more distinct and easier to identify. But as always, your system is your system and you may or may not hear an improvement. I think it also depends on the type of tubes used, so your results may vary. Try'em out and if not to your liking, I am sure they can be sent back. Search the web also you may find a review or 2. Good luck.
Perfectionist:
I use the Hal-O tube dampers and would not be without them. My experience is in line with the remarks made by Audphile1.

For the modest cost, I would not choose to be without them, however, I have found more significant benefit on my tube gear with isolation, specifically Townshend Seismic Sinks. Others have found similar results. Yes, the results can be a bit system and gear dependent, in my experience with some components showing only minor improvements and others showing dramatic improvement.

For a more thorough discussion of the Hal-O dampers, see the thread http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1107063556

Jea48 speaks in detail about his experiences and the variations he found in terms of positioning.
I ordered four Hal-O's today.
Will report my finding's after this next weekend for anyone interested...