Edge G 3 vs. JRDG Concerto integrated..

Hi. Has anybody got experience with these integrateds ?
Need some advice. Thanks!
frankpiet
The G 3 will kill it. Own both and the Edge G 3 is really really nice. The G 3 is the first Integrated thats made me listen to a Cd over and over again. I even listen to the same track three or four times. I ve own Mark Levinson 383, Krell 400. Jeff Rowlands Yba and Musical Fidelity integrateds. Dont be fool by the 85 watts. The unit is really 135 watts and it is powerful I promise. I running the Thiels 2.2 with it. By the way my wife loves the sound and she says it doesnt sound like noise . The unit is Absolute Mag Integrated of the year. That speaks for itself.
Bossjay: thanks for your comment. So you wouldn´t follow a dealers comment that the G 3 sounds like hifi and the Concerto like music? The comments were in detail: G 3 (cold, not natural, speed, transparency, detail, huge soundstage); Concerto: (musical, warm, body, speed, detail, stability, power).
Frankpiet,
I'm going to go out on a limb here, But I would guess that this salesman sells Rowland and not Edge, just a guess mind you. Now I have not heard the Concerto, but I have heard good things about it. On the other hand I have heard the G3 and it is far from "hi-fi" and really very musical and alive. But you should listen to them both,

Good Luck
I have the Concerto and love it. It runs cool and uses very little energy. I know that's not that important for some, but it is perfect in my setup. I use it to run my integrated ht/music system. Put all my imputs into it. Sounds great,looks great, great resale if your a frequent trader. A no brainer....