Audiophile blues...

I have Muddy Waters folk singer and Lightning hopkins Going away. ..both stellar...any other quality blues from this era?..
128x128phasecorrect
Robert Lucas's first 5 albums were recorded by Audiquest Cable using tubes and they do sound very fine indeed. All these albums are great slices of the blues genre.Layaway is my favorite with Chiropracter Blues. I love the line "Let me pop a bone in you baby." He was a very gifted blues guitarist,vocalist and harp player who Od on H a few years back.
Blind Pig also has a couple double disc compilations although with varying quality it is overall satisfying.
America's Roots musical is an LP that contains Little Walter, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Bo Diddly, Chuck Berry, John Lee Hooker, Sonny Boy Williamson, and Memphis Slim.
Don't know if your into vinyl but Sundazed has Canned Heat/ Canned Heat on 180 gram licorice and it's the original Mono mix. Sounds awesome and the Heat took it all the way to the bank with this one. No crossover songs just straight up covers of some of the blues greats and afew of their original material. The heat had been gigging around for free for years honing their sound for this moment and made the most of it.