Prima Luna amp or preamp best speaker -Help

Any suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated.
I am considering the Prima Luna (either amp at 40wpc, or preamp at 35wpc) and I'd like to know what my audio brothers and sisters would consider to be a great speaker to match. Needless to say, good sonics, timber and soundstage are most desirable.
My system is: Music Hall ttable, Meridian CD, BAT 3i pre, Aragon 4004 mkII amp and Avalon Eclipse (originals, not classics). I once borrowed a pair of BAT VK60 monos and I loved the tube sound- sweet, glorious midrange, smooth highs, bass was good. Room is 24X13X8', normal furnishing, no audio treatments. I listen to lots of vinyl and CD (60/40%), rock, jazz, bluegrass, world and a little classical.
I doubt that the mentioned Prima Luna would drive the power hungry Avalons, that is why I seek your advise.
My reasons for considering the Prima Lunas are: longing for that tube sound, price for new amp is reasonable, warranty.

Thanks, happy listening!
oregon
Upscale Audio is probably the closest source to you, but they're in CA.

www.upscaleaudio.com

I believe they are the NA distributor. If anyone will know about the new models coming out it will be Kevin Deal.
Bblilikoi,
The only Prima Luna dealer that I know of is Kevin Deal (upscaleaudio.com) in California. I called them and the word is that PL will have monoblocks on the market in a month- 70watts???
Unfortunately, I have not heard any PL units- amps, preamps, nor integrated, but many reviewers rave about these Chinese units (and the price is very reasonable).
I am in Portland. Where are you located? I'd like to get together with others interested in music/audio to compare and learn.
Stereotypes in Portland is now an authorized PrimaLuna dealer. Nice folks with a terrific reputation.