Nagra Service?

Unfortunately, i have some sort of short in one of my Nagra VPA monoblocks. Anyone in the US or Canada know where I could get 'local' service, instead of footing the bill all the way to Switzerland? The Nagra USA people apparently have yet to get a tech trained to do local service.

ARGGHHHHH!!!
artg
Art, So wouldn't that be more like NAGRAHHHHH!!! till you get them back up and running? Sorry I couldn't resist ;0)~
Why not check with the former importer Audiophile Systems and see if they have a trained tech? You can find them right on here, I noticed them selling off a few Nagra demo pieces today, just shoot them an email, it can't hurt. Good luck!
can you explain as to some kind of short, if the bias is out they shut down automatically, have you been using KR tubes.
Artg: A possibility for you is to find someone local to you, who is qualified to work on tube gear and ask the Nagra USA folks if they would authorize your repair guy to do the warranty work. In many cases they would prefer it as they generally are required to pay the shipping back to you.

Good Luck!