Performance loss in used amplifiers?

Recently purchased Mark Levinson 383, 6 years old. Should I be worried about any performance loss? Specifically, does anything in the amp "wear out"? in this amp or any amp. Assume, normal use.
ceremsakim
If it has any electrolytic capacitors and the unit is ten years or older it would be useful to have a tech check it out as this is a very expensive piece to service if it breaks. Same thing for tube preamps/amps, too.

The switches may get dirty over the years with many units; don't know if this will happen to Levinson.
C123 is right on - after ten years start thinking it over. With quality gear like your Levinson I wouldn't get paranoid about the large can caps until about the 15 year mark. My ex runs a unserviced, 21 year old Hafler DH200 that's still cranking as new into large Advents. A few years back I replaced the 12 year old large can caps in a Threshold S300 and noticed no real performance change. However it felt good to know they were done. Some cats hype boosting the total capacitance and modding to a faster rectifier bridge. But being a keep-it-stock kinda guy, when the next time comes I'll do what I did before: source the closest OEM equivalents, unscrew the old ones and slip in the new. For now if your amp is working right it sounds like you'll be OK for a while yet.
What an excellent question! I echo the first response on the elctrolytic caps......and I can tell you that transistor amplifiers are FULL of them! The lifecycle of electrolytic caps and carbon resistors (not in your unit) are just a fact of life.

If you are a solid state fan - be prepared for this. Also, realize that with great sounding audio the parts are recipe - meaning that you would be challenged to find that brand, voltage rating, and microfarad rating or suffer a change in sonics with a different brand if you were to change them. It's like a recipe - use the same ingredients or you won't have the same taste. That has been my experience in tweaks over the years.

Studio1