Acurus or Parasound

Greetings fellow Audiogoners!

Looking to buy either a Parasound HCA 2200II or an Acurus A250...which is the better buy and why?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
as3411
I would go with the Parasound. THe Acurus was very good but the Aragon was better. Plus getting an Acurus repaired now could prove to be dificult because I think that the A250 was pre-Klipsch Acurus. The Parasound should prove to be bullet-proof but can still be repaired by Parasound should it be needed.

Plus I think that the 2200 could drive a dumptruck if it was asked to (and make it sound good).

Good luck!
steve donaldson from aragon can still repair acurus equipment. he is a moderator on the klipsch website forum. i owned an acurus 200five amp. it was a great amp for the price. bignerd100 is right though, pre-klipsch aragon was much better. my acurus has a capacitor discharge whine on shut down that i didn't care for.
The A250 will continue playing for a solid 60 seconds after being turned off with efficent speakers. With something like a Klipsch you could probably listen for half an hour on the stored charge.