Suggest a tube integrated for me . .

I am looking to spend around $1,200 - $1,500 on a new or used integrated tube amp. Any suggestions. Hybrid or strait tube. Thanks.
gretsch6120
Check out the Aronovaudio.com website for the Aronov LS-960I, and you can usually pick up on Audiogon in the $1200 or lower price range, a splendid value. If you prefer to be sold by reading a professional review, there is an enthusiastic review on the site. You have picked a "sweet spot" in the price to performance spectrum so expect a bunch of fine alternatives, both used and new.
I am not sure what the factory direct retail price is currently so I mentioned the approximate Audiogon used price.
I am happy with the ASL AQ1001DT with stock tubes. I will upgrade the input tubes later on. But for the price it gives the best attributes to solid state and tubes.
How big is your room? What kind of music do you listen to? Do you need a phono stage built in? Is a remote a must have?
My listenig room is 22 x 16. I listen to a wide varitey of music, blues, jazz, R n R. I have a pair of Paradigm studio 60 speakers. No phono stage required.
Audio Research and Conrad Johnson both make great low powered integrated amps. Add a powered sub.