What amp with Innersound Eros ?

What kinds of amplifiers have you used with your Innersound Eros (active) speakers ? I'm interested in the observations of people who have owned or tried a variety of power amps with these speakers, particularly tube amps.
mabonn
Henry Wolcott's CA-250 industrial monoblocks: 225Watts per side; Eight 6ca7's, two 12dw7's, two 12at7's per side.
I've used a variety of ss,tube and hybrid amps to drive the Innersound EROS.My favourite and current reference is a Cary V12.As you maybe aware there is a natural synergy between tubes and electrostats,which in my system is quite evident,solid state just doesn't allow the speaker to realize its full potential,at least the ones I have auditioned.And you don't require a gazillion watts to drive the EROS,the Cary in triode at 50 wpc is magic.
I've owned two versions of the Innersound Eros. The first pair I used the Bel Canto SET 40 on the panels and the sound was absolutely superb. I agree, contrary to popular opinion, the Eros doesn't require huge amounts of power.
The best,IMHO, is OTL amp by Joule-Electra. Nothing come close.

If too expensive, don;t like OTL amp maintance, too much heat etc then Spectron - amplifier designed to deal with reactive load speakers; very powerful and yet etraordinary musical. Can be paired with Joule-Electra latest LA-300ME preamp - no roll-off highs or mushy bass there !