GMA Europa owners use what amp?

Curious what over GMA Europa owners are using to push their speakers. Do you use a sub?
mdomnick
I've driven mine in 3 configurations - in my primary system I have B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks. I've also used them for the fronts in a HT system driven by a B&K AV5125. Finally, I tried them with a Bedini 100.100 for a bit. The best result is with the M200's (as one might expect), though they are quite satisfying w/ both the AV5125 and the 100.100.

I'm trying to build a Tube rig now around the Europas. It sounds like I can anticipate good results. I haven't decided on an amp just yet.

For my tastes, and in my room, the Europas must have a sub. I'm running a Rel Storm III.
I use a Densen B100, a minimalist SS design which has been described as SET like mid-high with SS bass in reviews.

Roy uses and recommends EDGE amps ... also a minimalist SS design. Having seen an EDGE integrated with the lid off it looks almost exactly like my Densen inside .... big power supply a minimal signal path.

The europas are pretty revealing, so I would expect harsh SS designs would be a bad partner, and tubes could work very well.

In my opinion you need to budget for sub. I run my Europas with a REL strata crossed at 50Hz and it's a great combo. Without the sub the Europas would struggle on rock and orchestral music.
I also run mine two ways:
For HT, Sherwood P965 with Adcom 555II (yeah, I know!). Very dynamic, but a can be a bit harsh.
For music only, a Cayin TA-30 really makes music, even with only 35 watts/channel. I have a fairly small room, 13' x 13' with 7.5' ceilings. Volume rarely goes above 10 oclock. I use a sub only for HT, in this room bass response is pretty impressive even without.
I own the Callisto and Cary products seem to be a great match for GMA. I use a Rocket 88R and I am very happy with the results. The Europa should sing in the same manner.
I have used europas with a carver lightstar, aragon palladiums, and an MF trivista integrated, and they all worked well. The carver had the most bass, the MF was the most detailed, and the aragon was in between. I think they are pretty forgiving, just don't underpower them.