Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
@ zd542,, I am sorry, you have taken me the wrong way!, I hate and dispise arguments of audio!, I will not involve myself in that!, I do not like insults toward me or toward eany body else!, I try to carry myself like a gentleman and expect the same in return, zd542, I just like to laugh and kid around and have a little fun with everyone!, no insults!, I like to here jokes told to me or get bewildered by what someone thinks, like cables don't make a difference!, now that is funny!, cheers!
Don't spend $$ on a professional ear cleaning! Save that $$ for audio gear!!! LOL! A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide solution will do the trick for $2....;) Now let's upgrade! LOL!
If it total hype, why has a known speaker manufacterer upgraded his one speaker with internal nordost wiring and it has made a significant sound difference
@ Zd542, See what I am talking about!, look at waxwaves post!,I like to have humor in my life!, everyone does not have to be so serious all the time!,, cheers for waxwaves!
@ Nyaudio98, Hi, Glad to see that you have the same sentiments as I do!, Cables make a difference!, cheers!