Greenville SC / Hendersonville-Asheville NC areas

I've lived in the Greenville SC area for a while now and with one exception here and a few nearby in Greenwood and Florence (both SC), have yet to bump into any serious audio or HT people. I'm hanging this thread out here on the chance that people are looking for people to hang out and listen to music with/collaborate on systems, etc...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Late Notice: Zephyr and I pulled together a session this evening at my place in Greenville. All are welcome; email coach _ rusty @ msn.com (without spaces) for details.
Thanks for hosting another fun listening session; the new tubes are making things sound even better and good tunes and food were shared and appreciated!!!
Hi Cymbop, Zephyr24069,
are you guys planning on meeting anytime soon? I'm planning on being in the Greenville, SC area on Oct 15, 16. if there's a fun listening session coming up, do let me know. thanks.
Unless work puts me on the road again those days, I may be able to host in the morning, say 9am-1pm or so. Write me on Audiogon's message/mail system. I've not had a lot of time to listen with work and family lately so I am definitely overdue!