Are all craiglist used ads scam?

Searching for used Krell 402e in Europe i found several on Craiglist for about half the normal price on audiogon and german audio-markt. In the past I have always found used obejcts on the craiglist normally much lower than expected.
Is this all scams??
128x128ulf
Is this common or a local phenomenon? Many sellers of one piece of audio equipment put the names of 20 or more other brands in their ad so it gets pulled up on searches.

For example if I search for "Krell" it will pull in many ads that are not for Krell. Krell is only listed in the ad to get found by the search engine.
When the pricing is too good to be true on Craigslist it isn't. You can kind of tell with how the ad is worded or the pictures they use. The CL scammers I've seen use stock pictures. I have bought and sold on Craigslist in the past and it is a hassle now. Lots of spammers will ask you Still Available! When you reply yo then get a BS e-mail message back. Also some on CL tirekickers nowadays aren't very bright. You put in your ad you will not respond to "Still Available" inquiries and you get a one line message "Still Available" with a follow up message stating oh I didn't see your "Still Available" thing on your ad but I'm wondering if the amp is still available.
I don't consider Craig's List a safe place to buy for all the above reasons. But for something like audio gear, I would think it's safe only if you live close enough to see the item in person.