vibrapods -- which component?

which component makes the most difference with vibrapods? I don't have a cd transport, but instead just apple tv feeding optically to Arcam Blackbox DAC, to Yamaha RX-A3000 as preamp, to Classe CAV75. which of those should I isolate for the greatest improvement? thanks.
tomask6
The music room is filled with vibrations; and the only way to stop musical vibrations is to stop the music. But mechanical vibrations are a different story, e.g., footsteps; and the components that benefit from mechanical isolation are turntables and tubes, if microphonic. Of course, you'll hear a difference if speakers are raised relative to ear level; but the effect isn't the result of isolation.
Miketuason.....Those vibrapods make VPI's rubbery sounding. If you really want to improve the sound replace the mini feet with Bearpaws. VPI's need a solid platform, not a squishy one.
"Miketuason.....Those vibrapods make VPI's rubbery sounding."

True! And not only VPI, they change the sound of my Linn.
In case anyone is wondering....Bearpaws (available on the internet) are very large, very heavy, excellently made brass (I think) cones that screw into VPI's as a direct replacement to those mini feet. The upgraded performance is very easy to hear...not small at all. The entire soundstage, the increased bass and extended treble is there for all to hear.
Theoretically, and in practice, air bladders don't have the best geometry. For the best performance the air spring should have a small cross-section and large volume, I.e., tall column.