What music do you use to assess your system?

I'm looking for music that will reveal shortcomings or strengths within ones system. Lets list some of our favorite songs that have: good, fluctuating bass lines, songs that have a solid, centerd vocal, songs that are super complex with alot going on, songs that test tone, songs that test inner and micro detail, songs that test how well a speaker can convey dynamic swing, and any other aspects I didn't mention.

Of course I'm not looking for one song that covers all areas, I'm fine with one song only covering one aspect.

When listing songs, please include what we are looking for in that particular song!
128x128b_limo
Dave Grusin's Two For The Road. Not only is it enjoyable to listen to, but it contains exposed portions which really make it easier to judge a system; female vocals, piano, brass, percussion, and bass.
I think that the best example that I have found is Christina Aguilera's Christmas album. Her vocals will quickly expose flaws in a multi driver/X-overed speaker design versus a single driver or coherent design such as the Quad ESL speaker. This is an excellent album in all respects including bass! Hope this helps you.
Complicated Classical - Pick one you enjoy in high def to access separate bass, mids and tweeter responces

Modern Separation - Steely Dan Show Biz Kids: go track to track

More Modern Dynamics - 30th Anniversary The Court by King Crimson: use the highest def. choice on "I Talk to the Wind” and others of interest. Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon in HD. Jazz- Take 5 HDCD.

Any grainy CD with great music to test for playback harshness.

Songbird by Eva Cassidy for female and acoustic sounds

Bass Mekanik Quad Maximus to slowly warm your system up and later check low end sound quality.

Choose the best HD performances whenever possible.