Dueland CAST PIO

Hello I had a few questions regarding this cap and was wondering if any owners who have heard this cap first hand can help me out.

I am thinking about adding this as a CAP upgrade on the speakers I am trying to get. I have heard from owners on forums saying it made a significant difference to their speakers for the better, but when I contacted some other speaker manufacturers they tell me that just because you add the Dueland CAP does not necessarilly mean you will get better sound. They say withs ome speakers they might sound great, but with some other speakers, they might even make the sound quality lower.

My questions are.

1. Will the Dueland CAST PIO cap upgrade change the signature sound of the speaker as intended by the designer?
Or will it simply make everything sound a bit better not effecting the original sound?

2. How much did the Dueland CAST PIO improve your system?

thanks.
ssos101
Ssos101,
I`d say there`s no 'guarantee' of results for any change made to an audio component,it depends on the specific situation/application. I replaced the my speaker`s solen cap(tweeter location) with the Duelund CAST and the improvement was quite noticeable.Overall it became more natural,open,transparent with improved tonality and dynamic contrast(these qualities were already very good but became better). I can`t hear a single negative compromise at all.For my application it was a bargain given the level of improvement and refinement,worth every cent I spent.Fortunately the crossover only has a single capacitor,some speakers have multiple caps and the cost can escalate in a hurry.

I also placed Duelund CAST in my DAC(output caps) and again splendid results,no downside with this in any regard. The character or instrinsic sound of the DAC and speaker weren`t change just improved and revealed.
Charles,
They will indeed improve your speaker unless it is one of very low quality. What speaker are you talking about? I use these caps in all my projects and they always sound fantastic!

If your speaker is capable of revealing better gear in front of it etc....this cap upgrade will be a definite improvement. If your speaker is made by Sears as part of their MCS series of the 70's, then perhaps not :-)

Tell us more and we can help.......
Grannyring makes a good observation, the better your system/components the more likely will be the impact provided by the Duelund CAST. They are utterly pure and natural so that much is unveiled sonically(but in no sense are they analytical).Sometimes the capacitor can be the bottleneck.
Thanks for all the inputs from the owners of Dueland. I am trying to upgrade the crossover of Vapor Cirrus Black.
I already got the Amorphous RAAL tweeter upgrade, but was wondering if the crossovers were upgraded to the Duelund CAST, if it would make a difference. Ryan over at Vapor Audio suggested that the cap upgrdae to dueland will give it less than 10% of the sound imporvement, but I will be able to tell a difference. The price for the caps are $2,500+.

$350.00 for a single tweeter and $850 or so for the single woofer.

Not sure if both the Woofer and the tweter have to be done together, I will E-mail him tommorow and find out.

I have heard speaker with the Duelund CAST upgrade today, and the violin sounded fantastic.

If somehow I can get the Duelund CAST just for the tweeters that would be sweet, but I would have to check with Vapor audio on that.

Or, do you guys know if they have to be upgraded together?