Texas Hurricane...the music of SRV

I ordered the 45 rpm box set...'Texas Hurricane', yesterday and am very much looking forward to hearing this box set. Since there are three versions...33, 45 rpm and a SACD set, I am wondering if anyone has heard all three? To those who own these sets, your thoughts?
I noticed that MF on Analog Planet didn't take to the In Step LP, complaining that it was 'digital' and therefore sounding thin and diffuse. However, since MF seems to dislike most ( all) things digital, should we take that at face value?.
128x128daveyf
I have not heard any of those versions, but did have the Legacy CD remasters, and since purchased the MFSL CD versions. They are clearly superior and far less digital sounding. Texas Flood, Couldn't Stand the Weather, Soul to Soul, In Step, and The Sky is Crying.
For clarity: IMO the MFSL releases are superior to the Legacy releases. MFSL are not as painfully detailed, but also are not bleached out like the Legacys. You can hear deeper into the music on the MFSLs.
Rockadanny, I don't own the MFSL's. But, I'm sure they are very good. This new box set from Chad Kassem will be very interesting....I hope it lives up to the hype. I was listening yesterday to the Cat Stevens Tea LP from Chad, and once again, as I reported on before...was very disappointed.
I preordered my 45rpm set in Sept 2011 and my box number is 261 - higher than I expected since I ordered so early. MF is right about the In Step LP - not as warm and engaging as the other analog masters. Also, the vinyl was not as scuff free as I would have expected, since it was said that virgin pellets were used, and a few of the 200 gram LPs have the label off center and a bit warped. This is just what I have expereinced, so far. YMMV accordingly.

Not the QC I expect from Chad and QRP.