What do you void listening?

Which songs or bands tell you to move to the next channel or change record or CD?
My alphabet starts from
Air Supply -- replace with something else IMMEDIATELY!
Sam Cooke believe it or not
Barry Manilow
Ramons
Luis Armstrong
Neil Young
Bob Dylan
Rolling Stones
Most of Beatles.
czarivey
***** by 1968 the US Army was in reality just an armed mob.
By 1970 so was the USMC.****

In order to make this statement, You must have had quite a perspective. What was your rank / job in Nam?

Cheers
That's irrelevant , the important thing is that I was there and I've always had
the habit of paying attention.
For that matter there are hundreds , if not thousands, of credible books that will tell you same thing.

One think is fact certain , a high-ranking officer will have
the least idea of what happened, the tremendous amount of kool-aid consumed will have caused severe memory loss.
Common sense + guts do not necessary require rank.
Knowing how to compare before and after hardly require any education and even animals and birds can have natural ability to do that.
Knowing basic arithmetics to count the death toll after USMC and US Army glorious crusades also does not require any rocket science.
Combine above described 2 basic primitive skills and you'll have very clear picture and idea such as During Saddam regime/After Saddam regime... During Gaddafi/After Gaddafi...
Schubert isn't alone even among vets who will share his thoughts. Now there's another generation of vets from Iraq and Afgan who can tell same.
Not sure myself about "armed mob", because even for me it's kinda "too loud", but definitely agree that it's a HUGE group of hired professional killers that I'm not willing to hire for foreign countries invasions EVER.
Armed mom is a tame phrase that sounds better that what it really was. Movie Platoon was not half as bad as many units were.