Great Saxophone Artists and Albums

I'm looking for well recorded masterpiece of saxophone albums. Can you recommend a few artists and their albums. I was familiar with Kenny G's - that was over 10 years ago. Any other different styles and genre of saxophone performers?

Thanks.
r0817
I gotta say ditto for Branford. He is a giant in terms of tone and control. He has ULTIMATE control, especially in very soft passages. I don't like all of his stuff, but damn, he is good and can play any and everything.
Johnny Hodges is hands down one of the finest Sax players. He played a lot with Duke Ellington. Johnny Hodges has many albums on the Verve label. Also, Grover Wahington Jr. "Mr Magic".Julian Cannonball Adderley played with Miles Davis a lot. Gerry Mulligan, Ben Webster , Coleman Hawkins anything by these guys.Also,David Sanborn "Voyage". Paul Desmond played with Dave Brubeck. Gene Ammons is also high on my list of favs. And last but not least for now is Stanley Turrentine...Awesome SAX!
O and PLEASE don't mention Kenny G's name when talking about great Sax players....ROFL
Thanks for the recommendations. I had limited experience in saxophone musicians and Kenny G happens to be the one I know of. His performance is ok. Good to know there many other great saxophone players and albums.

I'll definitely explore and get a few albums to start with. What are the different types/ genre of saxophone music besides Jazz? Thanks.
My personal favorite among active musicians is Branford Marsalis - as other have suggested. He has a huge range of musical interests and can play anything. His concerts and recordings are a delight and never fail to satisfy.