Hi end audio stores in Miami, Ft lauderdale area?

Next April 6 I will be visiting Miami,and I would like to bring a friend that came from Cuba 6 months ago to an audio store where he can start a dealer/ enthusiast relationship, guy is an audiophile by nature building his own speakers in Cuba from Russian parts etc, but since he came to America all he knows is best buy with all my respect to the company.

It took me almost two years to discovered that it was another world of audio after emigrating to the US too, I guess is common if you don't have someone that show you the light.

I will really appreciate any info you guys can provide me with, I will be staying in the Weston area 33326.

I want to make his first real hi end experience something memorable.

Kind regards to you all and a peaceful sunny Easter Sunday!
128x128mountainsong
I had the 10x5 myself and Larry sold me the DV20 (low output version) with a DV P75. Incredible value for the money. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. Its a combo that I know he likes very much and recommends to a lot of his customers. I just though I'd share that because it looks like something you might consider when you are there.
Thank you guys for all your advice, certainly a lot of traffic and driving and no the nicest experience,
Regards
The driving? Or the stores? I've been curious about how you would be received at the various stores, seeing as it sounds like you're just looking and not buying. The audio shops have a generally well-deserved reputation for being unwelcoming (to put it nicely) to anyone they percieve to be 'tire-kickers'.
Deja Vu Audio South in the Miami Design District is the go-to place for high-end audio in Miami.  They carry - Audio Note, Synthesis, Harbeth, Conrad Johnson, Grado, Koetsu, Grado and much more.  They also specialize in vintage audio and have some very cool Western Electric systems set up and ready to perform.  They have four separate audition rooms and the shop is very relaxed and unrushed.  

A visit to Deja Vu Audio South is truly memorable.

If you're traveling to Miami or even have a layover check them out for sure (they are only ten minutes from the airport) - www.dejavuaudiosouth.com