Transparent Cable Upgrade?

I own Transparent Music lInk Plus through out the system. I am considering upgrading to the Reference line. Worth the cost? Your experience?

Next, I have Nordost Frey phono cable. The only non Transparent cable. I chose this cable with my VPI classic since the TT manufactures its table with Nordost Vahlia cable. Wondering if I should sell the Frey and look at Transparent to keep the system uniformed. I find Nordost a bit bright.

Finally, perhaps not the forum to post, but considering converting the TT from RCA to Balanced. Worth it?

Thank you
128x128harris4crna
May be a silly question, but upgrading only the speaker cable will be sufficient enough to hear a difference or need to change the IC also?
You'll hear the speaker cable to. I think Transparent suggest the source to pre interconnects first, then the speaker cable...then the pre to amp...

I'd try the source interconnect first...
IMHO until you change from cables with "Boxes" on them you will never realize the full potential of your system. These network interfaces as they are called while very articulate and accurate and musical, they STEAL the impact and attack and decay of the live event and rob the life from the system. The difference is like having Boxes (speakers) that play beautiful music, to...Instruments! in your listening room!
Cables are system dependent...I tried Transparent speaker cables in my system and to my ears they are a bad value. I would try to compare several cables prior to moving up the Transparent line.
Hmm...I've had Purist (20th Anniv and Proteus Provectus Praesto) and Cardas (Golden Ref) over the years. All great cables...I feel the Transparent delivers the best impact/attack and decay. Along with the most realistic portrayal of resolution, detail and how it presents everything in space. I'd have to soundly disagree with you re: the "boxes" at least in my system...

I do agree with Ricred1 on system dependent and they are a bit pricey...but I'd add you get what you pay for sometimes...