Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
my friend borrowed an Audio Note ANV IC and when I got it back he said it sounded good for copper cable so I told him it was silver, he was impressed. Their stuff is very nice but pricey.
Audiobb, it would help if you let us know your budget & associate equipment to make a more appropriate recommendation.
Hi audiobb.Try the old Purist Audio Design Maximus.They are called water cables.The sound superb.I Have them in my system and they are warm and detailed at the same time.I use them to connect a Krell Kav 300 cd to an ARC LS2BMK2 preamp and an ARC D200 amp.Cheers.Raf
Hi everyone,
          Thank you for all of your comments. Since than, a lot has changed.

I picked up a pair of GG Reflection V2 ICs. I like the Silnote Audio  ICs, but they lean more to the detailed side. GGs do have a slight golden hue - not a "warm" sound that changes tonal balance, but more of a timbral change that sounds less detailed and more musical.
They work better with Valhalla speaker cables.

I built my own USB cable - big difference. Just losing the +5V wire from the cable improved everything a lot.

I did not build the 40cm speaker cable from my GG Rapture speaker cables. I didn't find them to be resolving enough, they seemed too "dark" in the tonal balance. Too much bass, not enough high tones.
it wouldn't be good for the speaker cable for the midbass-midrange-tweeter part of my system.

I just lowered the "sponges" on RAAL tweeter for only 2-3mm. It improved sound a lot. Better cohesion with midrange, more natural sound.
       This I would not believe if I didn't hear it myself.
       SAME radiating surface, not smaller. Only lower for 2-3mm.

I forgot to mention that Valhalla is ONLY on the top 3 drivers in my speakers- 7" midbass, 2" midrange and RAAL ribbon.
       Bass drivers (2 x 12" + 2 x 15") all use Oyaide Tunami speaker cables.

I am very happy with the sound now. Much better balance between details and musicality.
       I agree, our ear also "matures" with time, we  also get used to our system and time changes things.