Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
3 days ago I placed my large speakers on Aurios Pro + tungsten-carbide balls.
It made a big improvement. The highs are more silky, everything got a certain "sweetness" and "liquid" quality.
Images are better, there is a "floating" quality to the sound now.
Soon I will make Gabriel gold Rapture R speaker cables and test them against Valhalla.
But Aurios already pushed the system in the right direction.
I auditioned probably 30 different interconnects from the Cable Company to give my slightly bright Cary Audio speakers more warmth and authority. The Purist Audio Museaus's were head and shoulders above anything remotely close to their price range. Amazing how one cable stood out from the rest in it's price range to such a degree (in my system anyway).

I then auditioned the Museaus speaker wire and came to the same conclusion. Ended up putting the PA Museaus cables in my system exclusively. Amazingly it didn't make the system sound too dark or rolled off at all. Just great authority, rich, robust, and timbrally right sounding.

I may be selling a pair or two of RCA interconnects soon since I'm moving to Purist Audio balanced cables now that I have a balanced DAC and pre.
Here's a few tips before going nuts trying to find the perfect cables.
make sure everything in your system and room treatment and speaker placement has been optimised.

Get all the basic stuff right first.

People spend a lot of money and time bouncing from one component to the next, and little or no time getting what they own to sound as good as it can.

Most tend to take the path of least resistance.
I don't want to say lazy, but, to get good sound requires a bit more effort, and expecting a set of interconnects to transform a system is asking too much and could be doing more harm than good.

Veiling out distortions with more distortions isn't the answer.

I had a friend sell of a lot of decent gear because certain records sounded harsh.He wanted everything to sound smooth.
I told him some recordings are just bad, and some are good.

If you bring them down to the same common denominator what good is that?
His response was-well everything sounds smooth.

I told him, no, everything now sounds worse, because the better recordings sound no different than the poor ones,hence a degradation in sound for the sake of sameness.

If I paid big bucks for a 45/ lp I would hope to get what I paid for.
It should sound better than most of the standard thin pressings from the 70's for example,not the same.
I wouldn't want an IC so coloured that I couldn't tell the difference.
Forget "warm" look for uncoloured cables.
06-25-14: Lacee
Forget "warm" look for uncoloured cables.

I see this comment quite a bit, many times coming from those who use warm sounding electronics or speakers. I guess it always makes me wonder "Why does it matter how you get there"? If you arrive at the same destination. "Uncolored" cables "Colored" gear or "Uncolored" gear and "Colored" cables? What's the difference?

Now I know everyone will say "No, my gear and cables are all uncolored, my system has absolutely no warmth", or they may call their warmth a natural warmth. This BS just makes me smile. Everyone out there tunes their system to suit their own personal tastes. So what difference does it make if you decide to tune the sound with speakers, with an amp, or with cables?

So your advice to this OP would be to buy uncolored cables, sell his speakers and buy warmer sounding speakers? Maybe a tube amp?